Visitors to the Jim Harrison Gallery in the rural crossroads town of Denmark, South Carolina can often find this renowned American artist hard at work on his next piece of history. The Jim Harrison Gallery is the southeastern distributor for original paintings by Jim Harrison. The Gallery also features bronzes, etchings and a variety of limited and unlimited edition reproductions from Harrison’s more than thirty-five-year career as an artist. Located at the intersection of South Main Street and Highway 78 in Denmark, Jim Harrison Gallery is only an hour's drive from either Columbia or Charleston in South Carolina or Augusta, Georgia.
The Gallery is open to the public:
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays - 11 am until 5 pm
- Wednesdays and Saturdays - 11 am until 3 pm
- Closed Sundays and Mondays except by appointment (must be made in advance by contacting the Gallery)
Hours of operation are subject to change during holiday periods.
Directions to the Gallery:
- From U.S. Interstate 20
- Take Exit 18 to Aiken, then follow U.S. Highway 78 east to Denmark.
- From U.S. Interstate 26
- Take Exit 154 and follow U.S. Highway 301 to Orangeburg and Bamberg. Then take U.S. Highway 78 to Denmark.
- From U.S. Interstate 95
- Take Exit 77 and follow U.S. Highway 78 west to Denmark.
- From Columbia, SC
- Take U.S. Highway 321 south to Denmark.
If using a GPS to come to the Gallery, use 4716 Carolina Highway, Denmark, SC 29042
Please call the Gallery at 1-800-793-5796 to check availability during holidays.